Ms Febrina Aryani – Class of Graduate Certificate in Geotechnical Engineering (GC-GE),2020

Febrina Aryani Gc Ge

Ms Febrina Aryani

Associate, Transportation Engineering, AECOM Singapore Pte. Ltd.

Class of Graduate Certificate in Geotechnical Engineering (GC-GE),2020

What made you choose the course in NUS over other courses?

As a practicing Geotechnical Engineer, this course is very relatable to my work and career progression. The course structure also enables me to focus on one module at a time, which is an advantage for a full-time engineer like me.

What do you like most about this course in NUS?

The modules are practical as they cover issues encountered in the projects within the industry.

The lecturers are well-versed in the industry norms and always bring real-life case studies to enhance the students' understanding. Another speciality of this course is the ability to transfer some of the modular credits when you decide to further your studies.

Like myself I am now pursuing my Master of Science (Geotechnical Engineering) and expected to graduate earlier than my peers who were not graduate from GC-GE

How has the course helped you with your everyday/work life?

The course has helped me strengthen my technical competency. The case studies shared in the classroom has allowed me to learn and apply in my work.

Any tips for incoming and current students?

Ask as many questions as possible and be surprised by extra knowledge that you'll get from asking questions.